18 January 2024

Another Year Another Jobless Era?

 Hi long time not posting anything here.

Last time i posted were when i just move to KL, right?

LOL i already come back at my hometown already. My contract already ended last December.

Actually i take unpaid leave on December since i went to Mecca and Medina.

So about that story maybe i will be do another entry from this because rn i wanna rant about my life.

wait i wanna write in indo language.

CAPEK BANGET GAK NGAPA NGAPAIN

Hahahahaha i think i cant stay at home for too long since i always went out everyday since May last year.

I love staying at home bcs im an introvert and a homebody person but this is not right.

I miss walking in a mall and food hunting tbh :(

Here in my hometown i didnt go out from the house since it difficult to go everywhere.

there is no easy access for public transport here so i quite miss KL :(

Actually my brain cant even braining rn and i dont know what else to tell here.

Oh wait before i forgot about this, actually i will pursue study. AGAIN!

But this time nor master degree wkwkwkwk

I took diploma in education because my parents told me to.

And of course im so lazy to search for job since i really hate staying here.

but if i search job in KL, i think it will drain my energy because i just move back to my hometown recently and it is so chaotic.

tired of moving here and there every 3 months.

SOOO because of that i will just work here eventho i hate being here.

at least i will not worry about rent and other utilities expenses.

Hope i can save more money and can pay the study fee and also can travel on my own later.

So basically i and my brother already apply being a substitute/temporary teacher here and i hope we can start working next month since my first semester start on February.

Oh btw i wanna work as this position because of my class will only be during school holiday.

WML guys. lol as if there people reading my post wkwkwk

so thats all for this entry. next time i will post about my Umrah journey.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment